Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] Try again. :-)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Try again. :-)
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 17:21:41 -0500

Try it again, the server was down for matenance.  I also think, it could be I don't know what to put in the host tab.  But, let me know what to do if it isn't up.  I am connected to the net 24/7 and when it does disconnect, it reconnects.  Even though I can see it on my com, doesn't mean anyone else can see it.
All help would be appriciated.
--
Patrick Klee: Linux Game programming Guru.
Project Dragoon: By Linux, for Linux: