Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] picnic situation .. your response needed.

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] picnic situation .. your response needed.
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:20:36 -0500 (CDT)

I finally called the park department.

For a sheltered picnic area it costs $25 for 4 hours.

I haven't made a reservation yet, I wanted your opinion.

Does anyone want to volunteer to pay some of that.

Ek ... can we get some ours funds from ACM to pay that?

Does someone have an alternate suggestion?

I can volunteer my place but I live about 10 miles south of Wichita, which
a lot of people don't like driving that far.

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC