Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] picnic situation .. your response needed.

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mwkessle@xxxxxxxxxxxx, trbloom@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ek@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] picnic situation .. your response needed.
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:49:18 -0500 (CDT)

Here is a question for the comitee, I don't know everyone's email and the
list isn't setup yet os I'm mailing it here.

I have $20 ($10 and a $10 check) from the linux squares, which I could
use.

John was saying this was to pay back ACM for the money it used to buy the
linux squares, except the money was from our profit from the cd's.
I paid Ek (our acm rep) most of that Tuesday.

So I see four choices.

Use our/ACM that money if I can get a hold of Ek

Ask everyone to donate X amount for food and park (we've had one volunteer
so far)

Have everyone come to my house (except we'd be outside uncovered still)

Find some uncovered picnic tables.

I'll decide by monday what to do.

PS. Please use my acm.org this weekend, as I can't check my work mail from
home.

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC