Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] I740 based AGP card

To: ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] I740 based AGP card
From: RDB1971@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 02:42:11 EDT

Has anyone out there had any success using Red Hat's x-server for the I740?
I have a generic I740 card from OnSpeed, and I cannot get it to do anything
over 320x240...
Any suggestions would be appreciated...I know get another card, but I'd just
be interested to get this one up and running if possible... I eventually plan
to get an Nvidia based card, but know there are people out there successfully
using the I740.

Rick