Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
[aclug-L] Don't Miss SaturdaySale!! (fwd)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Don't Miss SaturdaySale!! (fwd)
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:10:29 -0500 (CDT)

It's time for the Saturday sale again. This time it's being held at
Century II.  See the announcement below.  Also this weekend in National
Computer's sidewalk sale from 10AM - 5PM. If you are a bargain hunter like
me, you may enjoy these sales...

(And no, I'm not affilated with either of these sales)
____________________________

Don't pay the high prices at those National Computer   chains!! Save Money -
at SaturdaySale!!

By popular request, we have moved SaturdaySale to a more central location -
the Century II Convention Center. The show date and time is Saturday the 12th
of June from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Don't miss this sale!! We will be giving
away a Compaq Internet Ready Computer with a 56K modem, and also six months
of free Internet service courtesy of Grapevine Internet. Must be present at
2:45 PM to win. There will be other drawings throughout the day, including
PCI 56K modems.

Among the vendors who have already committed to attending:*
Cybertron International
Grapevine Internet Services
Advisor Magazine
E-Z Computers
Magco Pursuits
Quick Nickel Computers
Woolfolk Hardware
Digital Solutions, L.L.P.
Surplus Link Enterprises
*We can not guarantee the attendance of any specific vendor(s)

These vendors and more are expected to be present to bring you great computer
bargains on hardware, software, computer systems, memory, processors, hard
drives, motherboards, and all types of system upgrades.

Examples of savings are computers from 89.99 (Surplus Link Enterprises), new
166 MHZ Pentium full systems with monitor for $399.00 (Digital Solutions,
L.L.P.) and new 350 MHZ  systems  from $469.00 (NetStation from Cybertron
International).

We will even have technicians on hand who can upgrade your computer right here
on the premises!! Bring your computer down and we will install your upgrade
while you wait.

Our web site has had a complete makeover!! Please stop by and take a look -
www.saturdaysale.com . You can get turn-by-turn driving directions by going
to our web site and clicking on "Show Information," then on "Century II." Then
you will see a map on the page if you are using Internet Explorer. If you are
using Netscape, the map does not display properly.

Also, if you are interested in leaving information for anyone to see, there is
a forum page on the site under "Services." One of the goals in creating this
forum is to encourage the creation of a PC User Group in the Wichita area.
Most major cities have user groups, and they bring a wealth of PC information
to local users, including product demonstrations from major software and
hardware companies like Microsoft, Symantec, and Corel. Chime In... at the
SaturdaySale forum.

Bring this valuable online coupon with you and receive $1.00 off on our low
$3.00 admission fee. Kids 12 and under always free!! Students always $2.00
(must show student ID to receive this discount).

 - come and see us at SaturdaySale and bring a friend!!!

 Dale W Hodge  dwh@xxxxxxxx, dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Web Page: www.sktc.net/~dwh, www.dnd.ddns.org
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a