Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Regarding the BBQ...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Regarding the BBQ...
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:48:55 -0500

I work at the back of the building by the East door, I beleive the Dept. is
called AMO/REMO, I build components like GBics, Drive CRUs and other stuff.
I just started but it is a cool job, and I went through a temp
agency...Manpower Technical.  My boss is Tim Sheridan, and he said if I want
to try software engineering he can get me in, which is what I really want to
do.  Hey if you work there, maybe we can go to lunch sometime.  =)