Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Regarding the BBQ...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Regarding the BBQ...
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 19:41:34 -0500

Hi Patrick,

I work for the UnitTest Dept. We do testing on RAID Controllers, Drive
Certification and RAID Manager Software.
I mostly work at the Fibre channel lab. I think it is also at the back
of the building.(I usually park at the EAST Parking LOT).

May be we can meet sometime and talk Linux over Lunch?

You can call me at work at Ext 8876. Ask for Mohammed.

Best,

Mohammed