Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Need topic suggestions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Need topic suggestions
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 May 1999 17:49:47 -0500

We actually had one of those meetings fairly recently, covering almost
exactly what you are asking about :-)  As I recall, it was a pretty
well-attended meeting, so obviously your comments are on-target :-)

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 271,612nd digit of pi is 3.