Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] NT Gimp

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] NT Gimp
From: zeroheroz <zeroheroz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 14:39:22 -0700

<<<phrostie wrote: anyway we need some more information about what you have
and what you want to do.>>>

   Part 1.1       Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
              Encoding: 7bit
  Well I was going to install it on a 1.5 gig. HD.
I have partitioned it with a 500 meg
primary dos partition which has a fresh "junk" install
of NT workstation.  I was going to
use the 1gig logical partition for Linux.  Now I'm thinking
I should slick the disk again and
create a small partition with dos on it and reserve
the rest for linux.
  Is there a good FAQ site for newbies?
Thanks  ... Darrell