Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Good ISA 56K modem?

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Good ISA 56K modem?
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 02:54:41 -0600

Command Computer:  722-6596, west out Kellog, on the north side of the
highway, next to the snake place, Just two or three hundred yards west of
United Engines. About 148th street or real close.  I usually go there
first, before I go elsewhere.  What is nice is usually if you call, he can
tell you if he has it or not.

mike