Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] (was a long one changed to ) TROUBLE

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] (was a long one changed to ) TROUBLE
From: Seth Turner <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:23:13 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I did a bit of poking around and found a file that evidentally is the cause
of my problem.  The file is /etc/conf.modules , I had three different versions
of it and went to the oldest one and now on boot it does not complain other
thenit isn't finding the modules it is looking for.  My question is, if I
posted thelatest version of this file (the one that causes trouble) could
anyone peek at
it and possibly give me a clue as to what is going wrong?  I won't post it if
no one wants to look at it.

tia,
seth