Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] excel translator

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] excel translator
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:13:40 -0500

ok i think i got it.
and thanks to jim rosencutter.
the wk3 seemed to work.
i'll be doing clean up for a while but all the formulas seem to be there.

thanks for putting up with me :-)

phrostie

Bryan A. Nelson wrote:

i may have spoken to soon...

i tried pulling up a couple of excel spreadspeets in applixware.  if it
is a spreadsheet with data only it imports okay.  however, a spreadsheet
with any vba code, command buttons, or menus doesn't look pretty.  which
begs the question, "what's the point of having an import filter that
doesn't import?"

bryan