Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] modem configuration problem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] modem configuration problem
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:04:26 -0500

Sounds like "winmodem blues" to me.  There's a bunch of "how-to's" on
Linuxberg (through TUCOWS) and it was either there or on Slashdot where
there was a list of modems which which were "for sure" good and "for sure"
bad.  You might check that.  I had major problems with an internal PnP and
simply switched to an external and all my problems were over.

Jeff2