Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] [Fwd: HELP----FREE86 WOES.................]

To: Linux users group questions <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [Fwd: HELP----FREE86 WOES.................]
From: maholmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 15:40:13 -0700

we'll try this one again also
--- Begin Message ---
To: Linux users group questions <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HELP----FREE86 WOES.................
From: maholmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 13:08:12 -0700
I  am running my program in svga mode.  I have a trident svga card, and
a phillips 15" svga.  My entire screen is shifted one and a half inches
to the left.  I have tried the config custome numbers and I make matters
worse.  Win95 places the pix in the center, so I know the moniter and
card are functioning properly, it is just operator error.  This would
not be so bad, except  afterstep wants to put everything in the missing
area.

Mike Holmes

--- End Message ---