Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Dumb Question #137 : Southwind Connect

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Dumb Question #137 : Southwind Connect
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Mar 1999 11:37:15 -0600

"Carl B. Davis" <cdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have Linux 5.2 installed on small network.  I want to use netscape on
> Linux to access the internet.  ISP is Southwind.  I got the "Connecting

Also, I forgot to ask you for one other bit of information.  If you
can provide the exact time at which you are attempting to connect, we
can check the logs on this end and see if we may have any additional
information.  Since you're sending & receiving mail from your
SouthWind account already, we'd need to know the time to know which
connects or attempts are coming from Linux.

-- John