Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Is Your Software In Danger of Termination?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Is Your Software In Danger of Termination?
From: Nate Bargmann <ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:29:54 -0600

John Goerzen wrote:

> Yes.  Some have expressed amazement that I find myself agreeing with
> Bruce for probably the second time ever :-)  A well-written article
> and a serious concern for Free Software.

LOL!

Seriously, though, I hope Bruce keeps his current perspective.  After
reading ESR's so-called Halloween V rebuttal to the Ed Muth interview, I
think Eric needs to take a bit of a vacation.  After he's done that he
should look around and see where the Free Software community is, as it
seems he's embarking on some other journey.

At the end of the day, isn't fun to be involved with this community,
though?

- Nate >>

P.S. once we get done with the ham radio class I've been helping with, I
hope to make it to the meetings, as some of the upcoming topics sound
interesting.

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "FAILURE IS NOT
 Internet | ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx                   | AN OPTION!