Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
[aclug-L] Device problems and the saturday install

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Device problems and the saturday install
From: "Bates, Rod" <Rod.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:40:00 -0600

I have RH 5.2 installed and working, but I can't the the modem
to work.  It will dial out, and get a response from my ISP, but
it is slooooow.  something times it out after about a minute.
I think I have an IRQ assignment problem, but can't unravel
it.  The sound card is also involved.  I also can't get the
on-board PS/2 mouse to work.  cheap serial mouse works
ok.

Would the saturday install be appropriate for getting some help
on this?

Rodney Bates