Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
[aclug-L] Distribution for free install?

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Distribution for free install?
From: "House, Greg" <greg.house@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:41:38 -0600

Perhaps I missed it somewhere along the line, but what distribution
are you (I'd say "we", but I can't help out this time...) installing
at the free install on Saturday?  Debian?  That seems to be what most
on the list are running.

If so, it's kind of a bummer, since 2.1 (slink) will be released just
three days after the free install.  Do we have a pre-slink (John?)
for this or are we going with 2.0.2?

Greg (mailing from work instead of home...which might be another
question...)