Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1 instl boot disk

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1 instl boot disk
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:26:07 -0600

if you're trying to install then there should be a batch called autoboot.bat or something like that on the redhat cd.

it will do the same thing plus start the install scripts.
at least on the older redhat 4.0

look for a dosutils dir.

jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

What I'm trying to do is install RH 5.1 on a machine without a system.  I
can deal with booting into dos with CD drivers enabled, but don't know what
to do from there.  Is line 4 below the actual installation invocation?  If
so it would have to be on the CD somewhere.  Would that work?

Jeff

phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/18/99 11:36:15 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx