Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1 instl boot disk

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] redhat 5.1 instl boot disk
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:45:48 -0500

What I'm trying to do is install RH 5.1 on a machine without a system.  I
can deal with booting into dos with CD drivers enabled, but don't know what
to do from there.  Is line 4 below the actual installation invocation?  If
so it would have to be on the CD somewhere.  Would that work?

Jeff

phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/18/99 11:36:15 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx