Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
[aclug-L] Web server at home?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Web server at home?
From: "Maverick, Ven-Han Ieong" <vhieong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 01:02:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi, All,
        I would like the write some CGI programs at home, but I have no
idea to set up the web server, I am using RH5.1 and the Apache web
server, but I have no idea how to setup the configuration file(s) like
/etc/httpd/conf/access.conf
/etc/httpd/conf/srm.conf
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

        if anyone got thoese files setup properly, please send me the
attachment. Thanks in advance.

                                        Ieong