Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] windowmaker

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] windowmaker
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:27:06 -0500

I've done some tinkering with Afterstep but have concluded about the same
thing you have.  I love the look, but it keeps telling me I can't do what I
think I'm doing.  The real drag is when I think I've configured something
and find I've tossed a curve at the system and now have 90 boot-time
problems.  I know I don't know what I'm doing, but I hate when the computer
knows that too.  :)

ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 10/20/98 11:01:04 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx