[aclug-L] Off Topic: Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Sys Admin
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Sys Admin
10. You see a bumper sticker that says "Users are Losers" and you
have no idea it is referring to drugs.
9. Your sleep schedule is similar to that of the great horned owl.
8. You make more than all of the MBAs you know who actually
7. You have enough computing power in your house or apartment
to render obscene pictures of upper management people.
6. Your idea of a social event is going to a non-disclosure
5. The last time you wore a tie was your high school graduation.
4. The last time you kissed someone was in high school.
3. "What?! No raise?!! No Backups, then..."
2. You have a vanity plate on your car that names a part of file
And the number one sign you might be a system admininstrator...
1. You have ever uttered the phrase "I will be working from home
today so I can avoid wearing pants."
This is the Air Capitol Linux Users Group discussion list. If you
want to unsubscribe, send the word "unsubscribe" to
aclug-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you want to post to the list, send your
message to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [aclug-L] Off Topic: Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Sys Admin,
Greg House <=