Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] c tutorials

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] c tutorials
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:32:52 -0500 (CDT)

I found a real good C tutorial online and as previously promised here is
the address.

http://www.swcp.com/~dodrill/cdoc/clist.htm

It's easy to read and seems to go into good depth. I have only read a few
pages so don't chastise me if it doesn't give you the depth you want in
some areas. Overall seems to be a great tutorial.

Jeremy