Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
[aclug-L] Put LAN on Internet

To: <ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Put LAN on Internet
From: "tkwo" <tkwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:18:41 -0500

          Currently, I am mainaining a small network in my company, and I
like to connect the network to the internet. I don't know where to start
with. I have checked out some books and magazines. So far I knows (may be
wrong) I can buy a router or a modem-pool (many built-in modems in one
device). I like to know which device I should buy or is there other type of
devices I could buy? I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

KONG WO
tkwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx