Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] big installation fest...

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] big installation fest...
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:29:14 -0700

Heh, heh...right on!  i agree 100%...that's why i'm saying f- these standard
Tabor degrees, i'm making my own major!  don't know what it is yet...just
know it involves lots of linux, hacking, and web-page authoring!  : ^ )

my job now is great... i work on cpu's for Tabor and am having a blast.
learning about UNIX, html (i made a huge page for them!), and even some
programming stuff...  plus LOTS of job experience...  that is why i want to
get into linux... i figure if i can get a handle on linux, i can do lots of
stuff w/o having to spend lots of money on software!