Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] big installation fest...

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] big installation fest...
From: "Jesse Kaufman" <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:46:36 -0700

FINALLY!!  someone seems to be at the same stage in the linux learning
process as me!!!  we'll have to stay in contact...  i'm pretty far down
there on the curve, too, but am rapidly (i think) learning...  it's very
time consuming, and my parents keep saying they wished i'd study in college
as much as i've studied linux!  : ^ )  i'm planning on attending as many of
these linux conferences and stuff that aclug is putting on!  i'm pumped
about finding a wichita-based source of help, because there just isn't much
around Hillsboro! : ^ )

you say you could see it becoming your primary os?  me, too... i'v liked
what i see so far...just need to tweak and get my snd card going...  my comp
is also my stereo (mainly because you can't play mp3z on a normal cd
player!)

thanks for your input!
jesse