Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] internet usage

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] internet usage
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:55:45 -0500

also when i got to kansas the first isp that said they would give tech
support for linux was kansas interconn.com.  when the weather gets bad
we have problems, but they are very good about helping you with linux
and infact they talked me through the set up in about 15 min.

they have local connection but are accually located in tulsa, that may
explain the problems

good luck

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of dos
and danced the skies on Linux silvered wings