Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: August 1999:
New ACLUG leadership

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New ACLUG leadership
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Aug 1999 20:04:07 -0500

Hello,

As we decided last month when last I was in Wichita, ACLUG has a new
team of people to lead the group.  There has been an
aclug-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxx alias set up, to which you can write if
you need to reach them.

Here are the people and what they will be responsible for:

 Ek, sxchar@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: financial details, unlocking and locking rooms
 Clint Brubakken, cabrubak@xxxxxxx
        Responsible for: mailing list announcements, mailing lists,
        Web site, InterNIC
 John Alexander, john.alexander@xxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: administrative details
 Jonathan Hall, jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: list announcements, Web site, publicity,
        organizing speakers, mailing lists
 Jeff Schaller, schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: organizing speakers
 Tyler Doubravo, tdoubrav@xxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: miscellaneous tasks
 Tom Wallis, wallis@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: speakers, meeting details
 James Galimi, jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Responsible for: publicity
 John Goerzen, jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx (remotely)
        Responsible for: mailing list administration, web site
 Bryan K. Reed, bkreed@xxxxxxx (remotely)
        Responsible for: web site hosting

-- John Goerzen