Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: August 1999:
Complete.Org/FreeCiv.Org outage

Subject: Complete.Org/FreeCiv.Org outage
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Aug 1999 09:28:37 -0500

Hello,

Due to a misconfiguration on my part and a delay from the telco during
the transition to a faster bandwidth for complete.org, which hosts
mailing lists for complete.org and freeciv.org, some mail sent to
these lists bounced over the weekend.  I apologize for these
problems.  Please re-send your mail at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
John Goerzen