Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: February 2002:
[activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:37:40 -0600

Clint, we appreciate the help that you have given us.  The new plan
where the jobs and responsibilities are divided among members will
hopefully take the stress of you, Jon and Dale, who have done almost all
of the work in the past.

I am use to planning, lesson plans, lab schedules and activities,
computer lab and library time for the students, etc.  I try not to
obsess with planning, but I hate being caught off guard like forgetting
to get the keys to the computer lab and all my students and I are locked
out of the lab that I had scheduled.  ~Anne