Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: February 2002:
[activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:46:44 -0600

I haven't heard anything from this e-mail.  I am still new at this.  Who
is going to make the announcement?  Are we agreed that Tuesday, Torres @
7pm for a Pizza Social?  One of the topics for discussion is that we can
talk about activities and finding the resources to accomidate these
activities.  I don't want to plan activities that no one wants to
participate in.  ~Anne