Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: February 2002:
[activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: What kind of activities do we want to do?
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:45:41 -0600

Dale, Clint, or anyone who might know the answer, I would like to have
one of our usual pizza parties @ Torres.  Who is the contact person that
we have used before and their phone number?  About how many people do
you usually tell them will be with the group?  I want to schedule this
before the "11th hour" and the message not get out in time for members
to join us.  ttyl ~Anne