Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: December 2002:
[webdev] Re: New Aclug Theme

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: New Aclug Theme
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 03:54:07 -0600

BEST is my favorite.  Although I agree with Tom that the colors aren't the
best.  If the text color could be lightened a bit, perhaps it would work
well.

It's also probably worth noting that just b/c I like BEST best, doesn't
necissarily mean that it reflects ACLUG best :)  (Not that I have a better
suggestion for one that does)

-- Jonathan