Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: December 2002:
[webdev] Website Updates & New Devloper Website online

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Website Updates & New Devloper Website online
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 00:58:13 -0600

The Aclug website has now been upgraded to the latest (and hopefully most
secure) version of PostNuke. Please test and report any problems you find.

I have also initiated the developer.aclug.org PostNuke site. This site is where
we can try out new code, modules and features before going live on the main
site.  I'm considering allowing users to change their themes with the
understanding that they may be reset to default without prior warning as this is
a beta test site.

Thoughts and comment?

--dwh

---