Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: July 2002:
[webdev] Re: which way to go - pt2

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: which way to go - pt2
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:26:00 -0500

Tom and Dale

I have already looked at openacs and decided I did not want to try to do
a lot with it due to time constraints.

OTOH, postnuke looks easier from my point of view because it is less
complex in many ways and easily interfaces with the database I already
have running.

I like what I see at the web sites, but my vote is for postnuke,
especially if I am involved in development/maintenance.

Jeff