Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: July 2002:
[webdev] which way to go - pt2

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] which way to go - pt2
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:29:18 -0500

Okay, it's been nearly a week since our last discussion of the website. Very
few people seem to be getting involved, though my page counter says quite a
number of people are looking at aclug.neuralmatrix.org.  Do we have any
stats on aclug.notwerk.net?

What about content? What kind of content should we have, and just as
importantly, how do we go about creating it?  Ideally, our user base would
tell us what we need. So far, my pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

So, do we continue to hash things out here on this mailing list, do we post
some things on the discussion list, or do we schedule another meeting?  I'm
open to suggestions.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx