Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: June 2002:
[webdev] Re: Bugzilla update

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: Bugzilla update
From: James Violette <james.violette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:47:30 -0500

A clarification:

Perl 5.6.1 is installed under /usr/bin/perl, as normal.
Bugzilla expects perl to be in /usr/bonsaitools/bin/perl.
The Bugzilla setup instructions suggest setting up a symbolic link from
/usr/bonsaitools/bin/perl to /usr/bin/perl, which is what I did.
There should be no conflict with CGIinterps, so something else might be going
on.