Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: June 2002:
[webdev] Bugzilla update

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Bugzilla update
From: James Violette <james.violette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:13:29 -0500

Hi,

The Bugzilla installation is complete to the point where AOLServer needs
to talk to it.

The entry point url for Bugzilla is:
   http://aclug.notwerk.net/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

 From /home/aclug/cgi-bin, we added the symbolic link 'bugzilla' to the
Bugzilla perl scripts.
For some reason, AOLServer does not recognize this link.
Does anyone know if AOLServer must be configured to follow symbolic links?

We are using Bugzilla 2.16rc2.
This is updatable through the bugzilla.org CVS server.
We should plan on updating it when Bugzilla 2.16 is actually released.

Also, during the Bugzilla installation process,
  Perl was upgraded from 5.6.0 (redhat 7.2 default) to 5.6.1
  Mysqld automatically starts as a daemon process

James