Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: May 2002:
[webdev] deafening

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] deafening
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:54:39 -0500

Hey, the silence on this list has been deafening since I got
back. (For my part I've used the period to work on some other
neglected things.) What do we need to do to get going again?
A face-to-face meeting?

Some things that I can think of that need doing:

 1) Put a link on the www.aclug.org page to aclug.notwerk.net;
    if we don't, people will forget that we're doing anything.

 2) We need to set up CVS for remote access.

 3) We need a plan for organizing content.

 4) We need to figure out how to handle news feeds (RSS).

Speak up.

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/