Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: May 2002:
[webdev] Re: [aclug-L] Radeon 32meg PCI

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: [aclug-L] Radeon 32meg PCI
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:34:03 -0500

I've seen a few things like this lately, and just want to point out that
the new website has a complete classified ad module. Someone needs to do
a bit of research on using it; cf:

  http://aclug.notwerk.net/doc/classifieds.html

As I understand it, this would involve:

 1) Defining a "domain"
 2) Definine a "category"
 3) We need a moderator (could have multiple per domain/category)
 4) Tack something onto the home page to navigate to the class ad pages

Looks like the module also supports auctions somehow.

Someone wanna look at this?

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/