Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] Re: voila

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: voila
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:25:12 -0600

Hum... I'm trying this from work now and I have no problem. It may be a
problem with my browser on my laptop, which is stuck running Win95/IE4.
I've been told that some sites using Tables won't load under IE4 for some
reason.  I'd never personally experianced that, so I didn't about it being a
possibility.

If that's indeed the case, I'd like to find out why and if there's anything
we can change to make it work.  Granted, we'd hope most people would be
using something other than IE, but if we want to encourage new Linux users,
we need to be able to get the message out.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx