Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] Re: webserver

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: webserver
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:13:42 -0600

I Agree.  I just checked my webserver and for the 3 domains I host I'm using
about 107Meg. That's mirroring a lot of the LDP on one site and having a lot
of pictures on another.  So if you consider the OS will use maybe .5Meg,
that leaves 3.5G for data. Should be PLENTY.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx