Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: April 2002:
[presentations] Re: Topic for next meeting Revolution OS

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: Topic for next meeting Revolution OS
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:44:03 -0600

On Monday 01 April 2002 14:07, you wrote:
> As we have yet to have a topic or speaker declared and David Carmichel
> has a recording of the Revolution OS
> movie(http://us.imdb.com/Title?0308808 ), I suggest we watch that for
> the next meeting.
>
> And for the one after I volunteer to either do PHP (and prepare before
> hand) or Zope, if we don't have something planned after the next meeting

I replied to this before, either kmail, sendmail or somthing is not working
or it got lost in the bitbucket. It was maked as replied in kmail, so I don't
know what went wrong

Unless anyone has objections, sounds good for the next meeting

I think we need to decide on the next meeting at the meeting, and make this
policy again. Additionally, make a bit more of call for volunteers.

Sorry,
James L.