Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: April 2002:
[presentations] Topic for next meeting Revolution OS

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Topic for next meeting Revolution OS
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Apr 2002 14:07:08 -0600

As we have yet to have a topic or speaker declared and David Carmichel
has a recording of the Revolution OS
movie(http://us.imdb.com/Title?0308808 ), I suggest we watch that for
the next meeting.

And for the one after I volunteer to either do PHP (and prepare before
hand) or Zope, if we don't have something planned after the next meeting

Whats everyone think?

Clint