Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: March 2002:
[presentations] Presentation

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Presentation
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:17:19 -0600

Does anyone have the list of who was willing to present things?

I think we need to send out an announcement to the local list, and ask the
people who would be willing to volunteer to send what they are willing to do
to this list. Unless anyone has any problems with this?

As of right now, I think Anne was willing to present some things, and I don't
recall much of anything about the list of that, and I didn't seem to write it
down. Hopefully someone was a bit smarter and remembered to do that.

James L