Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: March 2002:
[presentations] Re: [committee] I guess I need to rattle some cages

To: <presentations@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [presentations] Re: [committee] I guess I need to rattle some cages
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:09:26 -0600

Would it be reasonable to have a publicly available contact number for
people who have problems with mailing lists or the website and needs to talk
to a real live person?  Might be something to discuss tonight.

I've announced that we'll have a brief committee meeting tonight for people
to give feedback and for discussion of duties, etc.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx