Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: March 2002:
[presentations] Re: [committee] I guess I need to rattle some cages

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: [committee] I guess I need to rattle some cages
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:57:58 -0600

We should probalby have a telephone list for all committee chairpersons, so
that in the case of an 'emergancy', they can be gotten ahold of outside of
email.

--
Floppy disk tip #5: Data access time may be greatly improved by cutting more
holes in the diskette jacket.  This will provide more simultaneous access