Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2009:
Re: Same Remote Server, Different Folders, Different Delays

To: Mike Dawson <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Same Remote Server, Different Folders, Different Delays
From: "Per B. Sederberg" <psederberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:04:23 -0400

Hi Mike:

That's a great idea!  Is that patch merged into the main branch?
Also, do you have an example offlineimaprc that shows it in use?
Finally, is there a way to configure it to look at all the mail for an
account, say, once an hour, the same way you can do a handful of quick
syncs before a single long sync?

Best,
Per