Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2009:
Re: Same Remote Server, Different Folders, Different Delays

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Same Remote Server, Different Folders, Different Delays
From: "Per B. Sederberg" <psederberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:46:34 -0400

Hi Everybody:

I found this message from a year ago and I would like to have the same
syncing policy with gmail, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have very few messages in my INBOX and would like to access it
quickly and frequently, whereas I have over 35K messages in All Mail,
which takes up a chunk of bandwidth and processor cycles to update in
OfflineIMAP whenever there's a new message.

I tried setting up two accounts (one with just my inbox, the one with
all mail, each set with different autorefresh values) in my
.offlineimaprc, but since they point to the same local folder, which
is I think not allowed in OfflineIMAP, it doesn't seem to work, only
syncing up the one I list first.

Does anyone know of a possible solution?  I can provide more
information if necessary.

Thanks,
Per

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Paul Hinze <paul.t.hinze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote=